Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kit Kat

This might sound stupid, but, as the Malays would say it, "who's cares".


I think, God hates me.


Ok, so maybe God blessed me with my ehem, good looks and personality. Narcissistic? Me? What? No...

But God also deprived me from mathematical intelligence.

It wasn't a big deal back when I was young. Er.

I figured, so I can't do maths, I'll just study law then.

But now...

Being 20 and all, I have finally come to realise that, my life basically sucks, because of my mathematical impairment.

Example of how much my life sucks, because of maths;

If I was good in maths, then I wouldn't have to study law, which would mean that I would have never had to go to MMU, which would mean that I would have never had to take mooting as a subject, which would mean I would have never had to study maths, AND chemistry, in class ever again.

That Kon Fatt Kiew Rubber Scrap crap case really ruined my life.


X-?





X = 30.




HAH?





What is this mathematical calculation process called?


Erk, erm.... Bumi Sebagai Sfera? No no... Penaakulan Mantik? Pemfaktoran? Ungkapan Algebra?????????








Water = H2O.

H+ + O2- -------> H2O.



What Apa???




What is the name of this process?


I know I know. Proses Penurunan? Proses Penyulingan??? Elektrolisis? Pengoksidaan? Penyahtinjaan??? ARGKH SCREW IT! PROSES PEMBIAKAN.





Do you see it now??? I finally know who to blame!!!


My family sucks.... DAMN YOU MATHS!

My money is menipis-ing... DAMN YOU MATHS!

That annoying bitch is ruining my life, by being alive... DAMN. YOU. MATHS!

Memorial. Bundle. DAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUM YOU MATHHHHHHS!!!!!!!!!!!!







bye bai.

xShad.





p/s: I love looking at my pictures on other people's blogs.