Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gulai Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api

I was having a good day.

Sitting in the air-conditioned law-librabry, facebook-ing...

Then I had to pee, so I went to the disgusting toilet, and well, i peed.

I was about to wash my hands, and that's when my above average day turned fugly. I looked straight ahead,

and I saw HIM!

That whorish bitch! Standing there, looking confident with himself, not knowing just how fucking UGLY, no, URRRGLY he is!

Lets see... He has an effing LARGE forehead, bad skin, he's dark, tall, FULLSTOP.! And bitch please! You actually do realise we're living in Malaysia right? Then why the effing fuck are you wearing that hideous cardigan???

AND WAIT!!!

The last time I checked, cardigans are for GIRLS, gayfucktard!

OOO, what fucking happened? Cut your fucking penis while playing with your goddamn barbie dolls???? You GAY dick!

You're always surrounded by girls, cause no guy would ever wanna talk to you. You're like, as gay as they get!!! You fucking wear products, Body Shop for petes sake! I can literally feel my masculinity fading just effing talking about you!

You fucking wear lipstick!!!

YOU

ARE

A

GUY!!


You have a penis, no boobs, you fucking transgender!


I think its about time you fucking get back to reality, and go play soccer, dimwit.





You're GAY, SISSY, PONDAN, BAPOK, MAKNYAH...


Fuck off. Everyone hates you.










[FUN! Don't let me have all the fun, JOIN IN!!! Bash Irshad IKJ, talk crap about him too!!!!]

2 comments:

diana said...

yay u changed the comment form!
i'm glad to see this blog updated so fast!

Unknown said...

lipstik perasa petroleum.