Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tomyam Mihun

I'm back to that place that makes me cry like a little girl. [literally]


I was just, flipping through my [extra boring & useless] Contracts text book when something caught my eye. It was that book, that pathetic, disgusting, cute, sweet, serene book.

It was one of my fondest memories. I knew she cared for me, and the thing is, I didn't really mind, I cared for her too.

I'll ask you a simple question; "What's the worst part of being a bitch?"

Answer; losing friends.

God I wish I could take back some words, and hid my anger, and acted more rational, and stayed calm, and thought first, and lowered my ego, and kept quiet, and controlled myself...

But most of all, I wish I'm more forgiving.

It was stupid. I was stupid, you were stupid.

It wasn't because of the assignments, or those other crap I said. I kept it in for too long. And you were the trigger.

I apologise, I forgive, I... haven't forgotten, which basically means, forgiveness? .

Hmmm. Maybe its just not meant to be.



---It's this stupid effed up mentality that makes people stay away from me. Or do I stay away from them? Whatev. Eff it, I'm gorgeous, marvelous. Forgiveness is so overrated. Just like that Danny Gokey idiot.



I hate being here. But I hate being there. I'm screwed...


---Maybe I am too depressed? Nope, its probably self-pity... Issues man... Goddammit I got issues.


Fcuk my blog is soooo depressing. Tomorrow imma write bout erk, birds and boobs and football.





Yesterday, I ate pizza, I think it was Super Supreme or something... I hate meat, you know, chicken meat, lembu meat etc. [soooo unfashionable]. But growing up with three [manly] brothers, meat kinda comes with the package. Every time we order pizza [cause mummy's too busy to cook. love you mummy], Veggie Delight or Tuna Mayo is a big fat goddamn NO NO! So anyways I was eating my "very masculine and testosterone-enhancing pizza", disgusted by the amazingly large amount of oily peperoni, and POOOFtadaa!, I saw a small slice of pineapple. Boy was I excited, "fashionable food!" my heart screamed out loud. And then....

It dropped on the carpet...

I, literally, went all "TIDAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"! [serious, tak caye tanye ijaz...]

They [mak, along, kechik] asked "nape???".

I said "pineapple jatuh!"

Along and Kechik laughed at my dramatic-ness.



Mak said; "alamak habis lah carpet".




Sigh. Kasih sayang seorang ibu tidak terhingga. I agree.


[Contract law sucks badly]



p/s:
I, man.

5 comments:

Joanne Loke said...

who's ikj!!!!!!!!!!1 irshad ikj hmmmmmmm khairi johari? :x i like em pineapples in my pizza too..... :/

Irshad K.J said...

no! irshad khairy jamaluddin. ok no. ew. disturbing.

unrequited anonymous said...

I, boobs.

Anonymous said...

pineapple jatuh pon dramatic gle..
wahhaha.klaka2..nx time get hawaiian chicken. enough pineapple for everyone, even the carpet :)

Irshad K.J said...

kan! aku mmg the most dramatic being on earth...






siyes next time ill buy that pizza...