Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kari Ayam

I feel happy, no, giddy. I had a good week. I mean, for the first time in my life, I actually lived. 19 years [I repeat, 19, not 20] of being alive, and I didn't even realise how dead I was.

First impressions can be deceiving;
I've never been to the South of Malaysia. I've been to the States, Australia, Europe, Mecca, Singapore... But never above Selangor.

My trip to Ipoh, was surprisingly pleasant. Truth be told, when planning for this road trip, I wasn't, intrigued by Ipoh. I thought to myself, what's in Ipoh? It can't be any better than Seremban or Melaka...

But Ipoh...
was a breath of fresh air. Kinda like that feeling you get when you've just been "punished" [assaulted/sexually harrassed] by your [disgusting-low-paycheck-ed] school teacher, and then you see a kid scratching his/her car using "duit syilling 50 sen"... (no Cikgu Muda, that wasn't me screw you bitch)

It wasn't just the place... It was the people I met. For 3 days of my life, I experienced something I never dreamed of... I witnessed love in a family;

Never have I seen two sisters so close to each other, you actually feel like gasping whenever they embraced. And never have I seen a relationship between child and mother that was so peaceful, it was painfully shocking. Or even how grandchild and grandmother would talk to each other... Just talk...


But it was those phone calls between father and mother that disturbed me.


How happy he made her feel, and how happy they were to see her happy.


I didn't know they existed. God I'm confused.

But I had MY family too... -thanks,youguysforthebestweekofmylife,iloveallofyou,morethanbradlovesangelina,ambekkau-


---God I hate [m'sian] schools you wouldn't even believe it. As I packed for Ipoh, IHJ, my ONLY younger brother, packed for, -ok wait-, deep breaths, the [fuckingly stupid] "Kem Gerak Tenaga Kadet Tentera". The name. The name! The FUCKING name of the "kem" itself pisses the crap out of me. FAR OUT MAN! Are you effing serious? WTF is "gerak tenaga"? Like, "the move energy army cadet camp". Effing makes no sense!

he told me; Alang, sarjan [some retarded form 5 "senior" bastard] kate makanan kat kem tu tak sedap, macam mihun goreng tapi tak rase ape2...

I answered; Adik... Memangla tak sedap. Kau tau tak ko gi mane ni? Kau tak pernah pegi kem skolah ke? [after seeing him shaking his head, I continued] Macam torture tau g kem2 bangang ni. Dulu Alang slalu suruh mak taipkan surat cakap Alang demam. mesti kau kene mandi dalam air sungai busuk. Makan makanan pendatang asing ngn tidur dalam kemah sial. Jom gi Giant [di Seremban terdapat Giant] beli biskut roti ngan sardin.

. . .

[While at Giant] I said; Adik, kalau sarjan bodoh tu suh adik buat bende yang adik tak nak buat, kite boleh saman die, sebab tak dapat "consent" daripade adik. Samelah macam konsep rogol. Die dah "coerce" adik, kite boleh saman. Paling senang, kite cakap je die "touched you in places he is not warranted to touch". Hah, die akan dilabel paedophile. Senang je dik...





I got back from Ipoh.
He asked me how my trip was.
I told him how much fun it was.
Then I asked him how his "kem" went.





He ate "mihun goreng tapi tak rasa ape2".
He showered in icky digusting "air sungai".
He slept in a "kemah sial".




Its always like this. While I'm eating at Zen in Melaka, he's eating crappy "gerai" food. While I'm out watching a movie with my friends, he's watching t.v at home, alone. While I'm on a roadtrip with my friends, he's in a fucking "kem".








babi sekolah2 m'sia.









Thanks; Adiba, Farida, Lee, Hana [and Hana's mum and Hawa], Adha [and Adha's dad and "baby"] for Ipoh. And thank [without an "s"] Maryam and Diana for a stick [???] of Corn.

2 comments:

diana said...

no wonder anda ada hati berkata pembangunan malaysia adalah dari south to north! eh tp on second thought, memang tiada good places sgt pun up north... tp daku masih berpendapat subang jaya adalah the best place on earth begitu. :D

omaigot percaya tak anda word verification kat bawah ni adalah 'batin'!! lawak beliau!! kalau boleh selitkan screencap daku adalah telah!

Irshad K.J said...

eleh. seremban paling enak. fulstop.