Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sambal Petai

Today, in class, my lecturer was talking about human rights. I barely understood what he was talking about as I was too busy drooling over his hotness. Howev, he said one particular statement that managed to catch my attention.

"People always blog bad stuff about others, they never talk shit about themselves"

Ok, so he didn't say shit.

This is one very interesting statement. I used to blog, frequently. Then war happened. So I stopped. But as an ex-blogger, I've had my fair share of controversy. They said I kutuk-ed, I said I was being honest. They saw cats, I saw ring worms. Whatev, all in the pass. Anyways, my point is, people really DO blog crap about people they hate.

So I'm gonna defy expectations;

I'm gonna start bloging about the shitiness and effed-up-ness of yours truly, moi, saya, aku, daku...

Fun right? I know, I'm such a genius, so very gorgeous.


Reasons Why I Hate IKJ

No. 1:

IKJ is so effing narcissistic! I mean, like, what the fuck dude. You think you're so good. Better than others, smarter than others, thinner than others. Well let me indulge you with this thing, called the truth! U fugly, biartch! I mean, god you look like shit. No wonder your own housemate calls you a cunt, I mean, look at you. And bitch, puh-leasee, SIL VOUS PLAIT! you are NOT smart! Any bitch can pick up a book and read, and just because you read and effing sit in the library 24/7 like a fucking asswipe, doesn't mean you're smart. You're a bitch, a bitch who happens to read more than others.

Loser pleaseee.. Get a life, retard. Or, better yet, go and fuck yourself with your effing Contracts book.

Irshad; 2 words. "sex-deprived weirdo".






Loser.







[this was fun lah!]

No comments: