Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gulai Tempoyak Ikan Patin

So...


I was doing my Constitutional Law assignment, writing about the Separation of Powers in Malaysia.

Having not paying much attention in part 1 of this subject, I totally forgot what to call Malaysia.

Constitutional Monarch?

Democratic?

As I was pretty much lazy to open up that ugly black book, and my usually helpful housemate/classmate decided to sleep for the whole day, I took the easiest option, I "wiki-ed" Malaysia.


.....as a country that practices the parliamentary system......

Oh. "country that practices the parliamentary system".

Begitu rupanya.





You know what I like about Wikipedia?


The ability to gain much unnecessary information.

--I first searched for Malaysia.

--Then I saw the "Malaysian Malays" link.

And found this;

Languages: Predominantly Malay with limited usage of English.

Biar saya memberi emphasis terhadap perkataan"limited" di sini.

Komen saya, Oh. Begitu.

--From the "Malaysian Malays" page, I saw the "Minangkabau" link.

--And from the "Minangkabau" page, I saw the "Negeri Sembilan" link.

--Being born and, sort of bred in Negeri Sembilan, I got interested and I clicked.

Wikipedia has powerful magic. They made Negeri Sembilan look, nice. I became curious.


--And then I saw the link for "Seremban", my hometown.

--I clicked, read the first paragraph, then the second, and then, POOOOFtadaaaa!


City status

Seremban is one of four state capitals that has not achieved city status (Bandar raya) other than Kota Bharu, Kuantan and Kangar. However, the Malaysian Ministry of Housing and Local Government has approved Seremban to be declared a city by 9 September 2009. To achieve the city status, the state government has agreed that Majlis Perbandaran Nilai and Majlis Perbandaran Seremban will be combined together.





Seremban, is, apparently, not a city. In other words, I live, in a place, that is not, a city. In other words...




I'm a hill billy.


A Malaysian.


Negeri Sembilanian.


Serembanian.


hill billy.




And "to acheive the city status, the state government has agreed that Majlis Perbandaran NILAI and Majlis Perbandaran Seremban will be combined together".



What the french connection united kingdom! Have these people ever been to Nilai?


Nilai 1.

Nilai 2.

Nilai 3.



Perlu kah!?!


Hmmm, tapi beli kain murahlah.


The City of Seremban-Nilai, home of cheap cloths and textile.

Oh. Begitu.





And did you know that Malaysia, though a gazillion times smaller than Australia, has a larger population?


Hmmm... Condoms. They may break. And, bak kata Melayu, "tak feel". But at least you won't have "ooops!" babies.


Along, planned.

Angah, panned.

Alang, planned.

Ateh, oops.

Acik, oops.

Adik, oops.



The lesser you have sex, the more space you have in our beloved country. Think about that when you pull out your Asian-sized penis or allow one to enter you.


An alternative, be gay. [babies? what babies?]


I hate it when I get all educational. Sort of.


Sigh. Imma hill billy, from Bukan Bandaraya Seremban.

2 comments:

diana said...

WHAAATT THEE FARRRKK??

SUDUT APA TENTANG NILAI YG MEMBOLEHKAN BELIAU, MENJADIKAN SEREMBAN, ATAU MANA2 TEMPAT LAIN FOR THAT MATTER, SEBUAH BANDARAYA??

DARK ALLEYS PENUH BANGUNAN TERBIAR YG SESUAI UTK AKTIVITI SINDIKET DADAH DAN DIKELILINGI LALANG YG LEBIH TINGGI DARI MANUSIA ITU MUNGKIN.

eniwei, tahniah anda yg tak lama lagi akan digelar penduduk bandaraya. ada juga gunanya nilai tempat sampah tu.

diana said...

oh dan lagi satu, ape la perlu sangat bagi status bandaraya pada state capitals. macam, perlu ke? tengok shah alam tu. nama je bandaraya, banjir tak habis2 jugak.