Monday, April 20, 2009

Nasi Lemak Kampung Baru

Ok I'm back. I know, no one cares, but yeah, I'm back...



So I failed contract, and went berserk for a week. Who cares.

So I have to hantar my car for service, but I'm broke. Who cares.

So I've picked up a bad habit, again. Who cares.

So I'm becoming uglier day by day. Who cares.

So my heart is turning black. Who cares.

So I'm indirectly killing myself. Who cares.

So I'm slowly dying. Again. Who cares.





Thing is...









I care........










And so yeah, back to the topic... I. Failed. Contract.

A mere 5.3/20, which becomes 5/20 when ianya dibundarkan.

Not even a six.




God I'm dumb...



How do you react when you turn dumb???

Ok, so when she gave us the results, I smiled... Looked to Rathi, and smiled... Left the class, still smiling... Told Rathi I was running eh no, going back to Seremban, while still smiling... Met Zakwan in the library, told him I failed, still smiling... Met with Ng Kai Choy, told him I got below 10, still faithfully smiling. Went to the bank. Met Amirah Yasmin, told her I failed, still smiling...


Went back to my apartment, packed my clothes, took my laptop, and headed to my car, sickeningly still smiling. Got in my car, and drove out of my apartment, to the highway, while still smiling.


Drove for an hour and a half, 70km/h, while still smiling.

Saw the "Sempadan Negeri Sembilan" signboard. Stopped smiling.

Called Maryam. Felt depressed [cause she reminded me of MMU, which reminded me of law, which reminded me of Contract, which reminded me of failing...]

Called Diana. Felt, light.er. Then, started to smile again, this time, really smile.

Saw the "Senawang - 2km" signboard. Stopped smiling.


"anda tak perlu pulang mungkin, esok boleh pulang, terus ke Nilai"


Saw the Senawang exit. Stopped smiling. Slowed down the car. Turned on the left blinker.


...


Sped up. Missed the Senawang exit.

Smiled again.


Melaka-Nilai-Cyberjaya-Damansara-KL-KL-KL-KL-KL-KL-slums of KL-Cheras-KL-Kampung Baru-KL-Damansara Utama/Damansara something else??-Subang Jaya-USJ 13-Kampung Baru-Nilai-Seremban.



Slept in the carpark, of a goddamn kedekut hotel.



Me, Diana, the Sodomizor, one night, and Nasi Lemak Kampung Baru.





:) [tersenyum sejenak]



"ala, takpe anda, kalau sesat pon, kite masih dalam Malaysia"




(wished Maryam was there...)








Thank you D. Wouldn't have made it without you.



p/s: I'm feeling better now.

4 comments:

Lynette Tan said...

glad that was a happy ending XD

Anonymous said...

aku memahami.
:)

diana said...

daku yg sgt terhutang budi pada anda kerana tiada give up mencari jalan. kalau daku telah lama putus asa. serta menunaikan dua perkara yg harus dibuat sebelum pergi!! thank anda! serta konsep di malaysia itu, akan diamalkan di mana jua. seperti, di us nanti daku akan amalkan 'takpe, masih di dunia. dekat neraka lagi scary.' begitu.

Irshad K.J said...

hahahaha. benar konsep itu, apa2pun, adalah litereli masih di dunia...


ala anda ini, email, ym, fb segala ada... anda adalah masih di malaysia, cuma cuaca lebih enak dan kawan2 lebih putih sahaja...