Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mee Sua

Spent the whole day in front of my laptop, watching 6 episodes of New Zealand's Next Top Model on Youtube. The girls are much more model-like compared to those ANTM hags.

No food, just a drilling headache. I don't do "sit-in-front-of-laptop-for-hours".





I hate Sundays in Melaka.





Heard "my people" aka fellow Contract Law failures are dropping the subject.


Was confident yesterday, now not so much.


Dear God, I suck. Help this worthless soul you created. Amin.




Wish I could turn back time, and be here;




Amanina, aku doakan kau.

Kris Allen, marry me.




Help :(

2 comments:

Hanif Amir said...

oi.oi. spe yg derop konterek? adoyai, jgn la begituh. kite perlu mengkofidenkan diri. ko pon nk derop ke?

Irshad K.J said...

aku terus berjuang, perjuangan yang tiada harapan, seperti perjuangkan human rights.