Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bubur Ayam Claypot

As I was driving home from having our traditional late night suppers, my darling mother screeched;

"Alang! Jage-jage ade kucing kat tengah-tengah jalan tu!"

I drove quietly, hesitating the urge to scream aloud;

"Mother, I know, my eyesight is much more better than yours..."

Then, as we drove closer to the cats, she said;

"Laaa, ade 2 kucing rupenye... Hai kucing, dating ke tengah-tengah malam ni? Romantik! 2, 3 kucing berlari..."

I laughed histerically. How could I ever be mad at her...




Being home feels great. The family is doing fine, for now... I'm gonna inhale all this "positive-family-energy" while I still have the chance. My only problem, with the finals coming soon, very soon, going back to my hometown seems like a foolish decision.

Hmmm. I'll study tomorrow then.





On a different note:

A certain friend of mine wanted her name to be posted on my blog.

Maka, dengan ikhlasnya;




Lynette, we're over... Soooooo over.







Good luck unlucky bastards.

1 comment:

Lynette Tan said...

haha are you sure?? O.O