Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teh O Ais Laici

Day 3 in my family home. Status; still breathing.

Today, I found out God truly loves me. Kris Allen made it to the top 3 of American Idol.



So, I was studying. Then I got a text from mother.

"Alang jemput mak kite pegi tengok Apiz (my cousin) masuk hospital."




I thought; shit.




I was gonna meet Saadiah at 4, but had to cancel to see my sort-of sick cousin.


Got back home at 6, just in time for American Idol, thank god.


Studied again at 8. Then, father came next to me. I predicted bad things.

...


"Alang, jom kite semue pegi makan kat gerai depan gym tu."




I thought; shit shit.




Got back home at 9.30. Studied again.

Then mother came, sat next to me and marked her student's assignments.

"Alang, name budak ni Ho. Malas budak laki cine ni. LOWEST MARKS! Hah, yang ni Tan Si Qi [while pronouncing Tan Zi Yi], die rajin, nampak tak mind map die, ko kene buat mind map lang, jangan bace je, kene tulis..."




I thought; shit shit shit.




10 minutes later, father came and sat in front of me, opened his laptop and started typing away.

5 minutes later, Along came and ate his bungkus-ed dinner.

He talked to mother, for an hour or so, about, nothing.




I thought; shit shit shit shit.






Studying at home is impossible.







Father:

"Alang, Abah nak beli telefon yang ade gambar-gambar tu (camera phone). Berape eh?"






:)

3 comments:

Hanif Amir said...

keluarga? indahnya hidup kan?

Irshad K.J said...

emmm. bolela.

diana said...

god saved kris allen because he wanted me to live on. for at least another week.