Monday, May 4, 2009

Kuih Lepat Pisang

The smallest things make me happy, even after the worse of events.



I love driving alone, slowly, in my small car.

I love going back to my small town.

I love eating kuih-muih with my darling mother beside the Paroi football stadium, while talking about the most unimportant of things.

I love those picnics my friends and I have, and I especially love those immature crazy retarded photo sessions we have right after we eat our tuna sandwiches and poorly-cooked spaghetti.

I love kindness in people who you don't know much, but nevertheless amaze you with their understanding nature. [PY Tee]

I love making new friends, and seeing their refreshing faces while they wave at you. [Qiu Yi and Grace Pang]

I love those conversations I have with my younger brother when we haven't met for weeks.



Alang: Adik, computer boleh guna tak?

Adik: [while eyes faithfully glued to the TV] Boleh.

Alang: Habis tu kenapa tak on computer?

Adik: Adik tutup sebab dah lama sangat bukak.

Alang: Jadi tak boleh bukak lah?

Adik: Boleh, dah lama sangat tutup.




I smiled, even though I was tired, even though I was frustrated, and even though those haunting callings of the final exams was ringing sharply in my ears.



:)



Oh. Crap.


I just remebered about the final exams.


I'm not smiling now...

Must get started. Hmmm, but where to start? Ugly purple book? Ugly black book? Ugly maroon book?






Oh. And I love you.

1 comment:

Lynette Tan said...

WHY DONT HAVE MY NAME!!! *runs away + wailing + running + fell to the ground + bleeding knees + cries even more + wtf + end*