Friday, May 8, 2009

Slurpee

I shaved my head.

I feel lighter. Ok. Duhh. But yeah, its much easier to study and what not. What the hell do you know. You've never tried it.




What's better than seeing your bestest friend on a Friday evening?



Nothing...




Met Siti today. Yay me. So after 50 hints, I finally told her. Telling her, my bestest friend di muka bumi ini, made it real, made it, hmmm, official. I don't feel like I'm hiding anything anymore, which feels great, because the whole secrecy thing was hard.

But Siti...

We both know you know that I know you know he likes you. And he probably knows that you know that he likes you too. And I know you like him, just as he knows. And yeah, I guess deep down inside even you know that he knows that you like him.

Confusing much?

Its sad that I'm not the most important man [man ke?] in your life anymore, but he seems well mannered, and as long as he doesn't say the "P" word, you've got my approval. But for Pete's sake, just admit it to each other already...




Ok, some important rules.

(1) Even though you've got him now, I'm still your bestestest friend, and I won't accept "tak bole kawan dengan Gorgeous Shad sebab die lelaki bla bla bla". We're not friends, we're family, and I would die instantly if I didn't have you. So don't ditch me, and don't die, ever. Please.

(2) And we still have to meet, like, everytime we're both in Seremban.

(3) And everytime you go out with him, and I'm there, I'll stand between the both of you, just cause...

(4) And when you guys get married, right up to the exact moment the both of you are declared husband and wife, I'll sit between the both of you, just cause...

(5) And you have to reply all my messages, and answer all my dramatic phone calls.





I'm proud of you Siti. I truly am...

Look at us... We're 20. We're no longer desk mates in school yang tak pernah buat kerja rumah kecuali kau dengan keje rumah maths kau yang aku selalu copy.

Lots of love from your gorgeous Prince.

[aku tak kisah dari kecik lagi aku nak jadi Prince!]

No comments: